userisdnctlSection: User Manuals (8)
Updated: May 16, 2006
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEuserisdnctl - Control and setup ISDN parameters
userisdnctl interface options
DESCRIPTIONThis tool fetches the interface configuration parameters for the ISDN and then calls the apropriate scripts to take the requested action, or report the interface status.
- The interface to be used (will search interface parameters at /etc/sysconfig/ifcfg-INTERFACE)
- Dial a connection calling the isdndial
- Finish an existing connection using the isdnhangup
- Show the status of an existing connection calling the isdnstatus
- Report the interface status by returning 0 if the interface status looks good and 1 otherwise
SEE ALSOisdnctrl(4), isdninfo(4)
SECURITYuserisdnctl needs to be setuid root
AUTHORManpage written by Rodrigo Rubira Branco <[email protected]>
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:34:31 GMT, December 24, 2015