RTACCTSection: Maintenance Commands (8)
Updated: 27 June, 2007
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEnstat, rtacct - network statistics tools.
SYNOPSISUsage: nstat [ -h?vVzrnasd:t: ] [ PATTERN [ PATTERN ] ]
Usage: rtacct [ -h?vVzrnasd:t: ] [ ListOfRealms ]
DESCRIPTIONnstat and rtacct are simple tools to monitor kernel snmp counters and network interface statistics.
- -h -?
- Print help
- -v -V
- Print version
- Dump zero counters too. By default they are not shown.
- Reset history.
- Do not display anything, only update history.
- Dump absolute values of counters. The default is to calculate increments since the previous use.
- Do not update history, so that the next time you will see counters including values accumulated to the moment of this measurement too.
- -d <INTERVAL>
- Run in daemon mode collecting statistics. <INTERVAL> is interval between measurements in seconds.
- -t <INTERVAL>
Time interval to average rates. Default value is 60 seconds.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:34:29 GMT, December 24, 2015