VMWARESection: Devices and Network Interfaces (4)
Updated: xf86-video-vmware 11.0.3
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMEvmware - VMware SVGA video driver
Section N'34'DeviceN'34' Identifier N'34'devnameN'34' Driver N'34'vmwareN'34' ... EndSection
DESCRIPTIONvmware is an Xorg driver for VMware virtual video cards.
CONFIGURATION DETAILSPlease refer to xorg.conf(5) for general configuration details. This section only covers configuration details specific to this driver.
The driver auto-detects the version of any virtual VMware SVGA adapter.
The following driver Options are supported:
- Option N'34'HWCursorN'34' N'34'booleanN'34'
- Enable or disable the HW cursor. Default: off.
- Option N'34'XineramaN'34' N'34'booleanN'34'
- Disable or enable Xinerama support. Default: xinerama is enabled if the hardware supports it.
- Option N'34'StaticXineramaN'34' N'34'stringN'34'
- Provide a static xinerama geometry that will be active at server startup and will not be overridden at runtime. The format is "Width1xHeight1+Xoffset1+Yoffset1;Width2xHeight2+Xoffset2+Yoffset2" and so on. Negative offsets are not supported.
SEE ALSOXorg(1), xorg.conf(5), Xserver(1), X(7)
AUTHORSCopyright (c) 1999-2007 VMware, Inc.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 05:33:54 GMT, December 24, 2015